Being a local event travel time is minimal in comparison to larger shows making it much easier for more sales staff to attend, without too much disruption to day to day business.
- See the current best-selling, latest, innovative products and services as they are launched.
- Have proper discussions with leading suppliers in a less formal, relaxed environment.
- We take time to show customers products in detail as well as all the selling features and benefits.
- Different branding methods employed to gain maximum effect are explained.
- Get advice and guidance on the information needed from the end user – important questions to ask to help us get it right.
- Have the opportunity to discuss your needs on a one-to-one basis.
- At least £1500 worth of special offers only available by attending.*
- Free prize draw at each venue for a £100 voucher “anything” voucher.**
A visit to the Promotional Showcase is the equivalent of 27 appointments in one day. – really effective use of your valuable time.
Lunch is free! A great opportunity to network and catch up on the latest news and gossip!
FREE to attend – FREE parking – NO need to be a member of any organisation
You just need to be a bona fide distributor of promotional merchandise.
See our Events page to see the list of venues and dates to find the nearest to you.
We guarantee it will be time well spent – effectively a day of free expert training from 24 key suppliers.
‘The Promotional Showcase presents an excellent oppportunity to spend quality time with suppliers of a wide cross section of the latest and best selling promotional merchandise. I always encourage as many of my team to attend these events as possible, it’s an education for new staff and a good update for the more experienced ones.’ Neal Beagles, Managing Director, Roantree.
‘The show was excellent and I really enjoyed having time to talk 1-2-1 with suppliers. Highly informative.’ Alan Piggot, Promote-it! Ltd
‘I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the show – it was well worth taking the time out to visit. The selection of suppliers is spot-on – I think most bases are covered in terms of product type and range, there are certainly no glaring omissions. All of the exhibitors were keen and professional, and because the roadshow is relatively small there was a good “buzz” around the rooms. What really pleased me though is the response times, all of the enquiries I made yesterday have been followed up, and some of the samples I asked for have arrived already. As you know, one of the frustrations of trade shows is lack of follow-up and this certainly hasn’t been the case here.’ Steve Massingham, Masspro Ltd
*Average projected value if vouchers issued are used for average orders. One voucher per distributor per visit. Must be used within 6 months of attendance.
**Anything voucher drawn after each Showcase from visitors who have completed the appropriate form to show they have visited all exhibitors. Winners can nominate any type of voucher they like from Love To Shop / John Lewis etc or we can donate the £100 to a named charity. Winners will be notified within a week of the attended show. Promotional Showcase decision is final.